Photo Gallery | 8 ways to fight the winter blahs
Cold and cloudy weather like we've had the past few days can often bring on the winter blahs. We asked our fans on Facebook and Twitter followers how they keep the winter blahs and blues at bay. Here are some of their responses:
- Drink something warm--a couple of folks said they usually drink coffee or hot cocoa on cold, stormy days
- Sleep/nap--a surprisingly large amount of responses included sleeping the dreary day away or getting in a good nap
- Popcorn and a black and white movie
- Get creative--Redonna Leckie suggesting coloring pictures
- Listen to music
- Exercise-- Steven Gross commented that he ran six miles in yesterday's dreary weather
- Cuddle up with a book
- Bring the warmth and light inside--Cherlyn Sandlin said: Light candles, turn on lamps, put some good music to playing and something warm and yummy cooking on the stove! It sure smells good!
Do you have a suggestion you'd like to add? Click here to add it to our original post on Facebook.